Friday, August 14, 2009

Ups and downs

So here I am. Back to the city. The wonderful vacation is over. Fourteen days sleeping, sea, sun, long walks and joy. Well, almost.

Trough the vacation I fully realized that nothing is in my hands for sure. That there is no light in the end of the tunnel, no way out of the self-inflicted misery. Moreover, I feel so lonely lately. What a way to pass the summer…

It is not that I miss friends or company. It is I. The real one that stayed hidden for 7 years. In addition, I almost believed it is gone for good.Well, you will say, everyone gets his ups and downs sometimes. I hope that it would not last long, not like the last one which duration nearly killed me. I hate not being creative, so I am going to the mountain. Let’s hope that I will find serenity for a while again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to tell me something, feel free to do it right now...