Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September's Sunny Days

Hey!

I hope that you are having great summer time as I do.
Lately I am quite busy with work and preparation for the winter season and so on that I can't stay in one place. But life is good. I get to travel a lot around and soon I will post my latest photos here.
Without noticing it is September already, one of my favourite times of the year is yet to come. As promised here is the new desktop that I made for myself and that I share with you.

I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do!


And a small personal message to a girl named Sour Cherry: I just read you message with 7 months of delay. I am so sorry that I missed it. If you are still interested to meet me and know me, I am here and I will be glad to have a big cup of tea with you! Just leave me a message here or answer me in Flickr. 

photo: me, location: Dobrusha

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am going to check your blog right now. :")

      Delete

If you want to tell me something, feel free to do it right now...