Thursday, August 1, 2013

August is here and a wallpaper

Happy August to all of you!

The very summer is knocking on our doors. This month is embodiment of sea, sand, sun and freedom. 
The old time of pure bliss and summer vacation during our childhood. Long days and warm evenings divided between play and leisure. Hide and seek, picnics and watermelon juice dripping over the road. It makes me think about adventures, books, sunflower fields and bathing in the river. 


I have a small surprise, a wallpaper with one of my favorite photos from July taken in Romania. I called it "the green grass of home" after the song. Feel free to click on it to save it in full resolution. I am thinking to make this a tradition, a simple wallpaper for every month. Let's see if I will be able to keep up. Next month I am planning to have some freebies. :")

Have a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

If you want to tell me something, feel free to do it right now...