Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday: Ducks and Trees

Lately I feel tired. May be it is from the lack of sleep the last two weeks or it is just apathy. So I decided to make my life more colorful again. The easiest way: grab the camera, some gloves, one good friend and my adoring brother and hit the park ... i didn't make more than 20 shots but these turned out pretty nice. So I present: Sunday Photo Shoot /in the nearest park/ which I intend to make a habit...

one dead tree rising to touch the sky


his fallen brother on the ground


but out there is something alive as well...two ducks :)


i see you little girl with camera...


a little bit grumpy


These are for the kids. I personally adore them.


the other figures.they come in various forms.





photos: me 
location: South Park, Sofia, Bulgaria

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nice words! I am really glad that you liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очите на птиците, са привлекателни.

    Цветовете на перото са много елегантни.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to tell me something, feel free to do it right now...