Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday: Ducks and Trees

Lately I feel tired. May be it is from the lack of sleep the last two weeks or it is just apathy. So I decided to make my life more colorful again. The easiest way: grab the camera, some gloves, one good friend and my adoring brother and hit the park ... i didn't make more than 20 shots but these turned out pretty nice. So I present: Sunday Photo Shoot /in the nearest park/ which I intend to make a habit...

one dead tree rising to touch the sky


his fallen brother on the ground


but out there is something alive as well...two ducks :)


i see you little girl with camera...


a little bit grumpy


These are for the kids. I personally adore them.


the other figures.they come in various forms.





photos: me 
location: South Park, Sofia, Bulgaria

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nice words! I am really glad that you liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очите на птиците, са привлекателни.

    Цветовете на перото са много елегантни.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you captured them beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to tell me something, feel free to do it right now...