Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thuesday: Valentine's Day Fever

Today the good news is: The 7-th session is now oficially over for me. I took all of my exams pretty well and now I have plenty of free time to hang out with my brother, to do some office work, to research some new programs. 
The bad news is (there is always one, you know): It is Valentine's Day Time...for my personal taste this holiday is way too commercial and plain stupid.  The whole city is covered with hearths, fluffy things, rose marabu feathers (poor birdies!), it is crowded in every cafe, it is dirty, unkept and  you can't find place to stay in serenity for longer than 2 minutes. There is nothing appealing and romantic in this situation, you know... 
And I need to tell you something "happy couples": you do not need a special day to say: "I LOVE YOU" to your dearest person. Yeap. No secret here. :) This is why I just love these anti-valentine moo cards. Check them out!

Anyway, I wish very pleasant, romantic, interesting and happy week to all who love someone in this world!

2 comments:

  1. Браво, Лени! Сега заслужена пълноценна почивка :-)))

    Аз пък не съм антивалентински настроена, но не съм и фен на онези щуротии, които изброи. Но е хубаво да има някои по-специални дни, защото е факт, че когато обичаме, обичаме всеки ден. Обаче има нещо друго - колкото и щастливо, хармонично, прекрасно и т.н. да живеят двама, малко или много хлътват в една рутина. И тези по-специални дни с малко въображение оправят чудесно положението ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Да, Плами, съгласна съм с теб, че навлизането в рутината на една връзка е нещо, заради което трябва да има по-специални дни...но все си мисля, че има и по-добри начини за организацията на подобен празник, нали?
    А и да ти кажа не всички хора си казват ¨обичам те¨ всеки ден, което е жалко :(

    ReplyDelete

If you want to tell me something, feel free to do it right now...