Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday or Day 46: Spending the whole day in my bed

I woke up late today. The Valencia's sun was shining outside. A wonderful blue sky was my first view for the day. I thought what a nice colour it is. A dark turquoise with a hint of ultramarine somewhere there. I am so lazy lately. The autumn spirit is all around me and I just can't manage to fight the dreaminess that brings. May be it is the city and it romantic way or it is just me remembering my own bed back at home.
I was really wondering what to share with you today and I decided it when I saw my old trusty red pouch thrown on my desk. It has history. I brought it from a METRO store. It was bright red and made by fine leather. It cost me more or less 6 Leva or around 3 Euro. That was like 7 years ago. First it carried around only one pencil and a blue ball pen. Then something went terribly wrong and I got obsessed with stationery and pens, and stuff for writing. I can blame this on my Dad who always is doodling something. After a while the pouch turned to be my thing, the thing that I carry around everywhere with me. It has been to Greece, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Germany, Andorra, Serbia, Slovenia and many more places.

And what do you have in your pouch? Do you have one? How do you carry your stuff around?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my pouch has a history of its own, too. But it is a longer one than your pouch's - I've been having it for 10 years! ;-) :-Pp
    I don't want to spoil the comment section with my babling... so I'll tell you more about it in my letter! ^^ :-* XxXXxx Kissssses! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to tell me something, feel free to do it right now...