Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday or Day "??": I will be waiting...

Hello, Saturday!


I am listening to the birds outside and to the wonderful voice of Lenny Kravitz. This song always makes me smile through my tears. The weather outside is just wonderful. The sun is at the point to enter at my room and there are mere 8 and 20 minutes until his arrival. 

I am nervous... and I need a chocolate. But there is none, so I drink my Saturday Morning Earl Grey Tea in my favourite porcelain grey cup. With some milk of course... England Rules at my tea habits but with little French connection.


I wish all of you a pleasant weekend with someone special and a little bit laziness...

Photos: me. My cup, a nice pebbles from my last walk in the park and a really sweet set of four candles :")

4 comments:

  1. Привет!
    Я искала интересные блоги, и Ваш - один из них!
    Заходите на мой блог!
    http://ruslana-novikova.blogspot.com/
    Добавляюсь в пч взаимно)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and expressive view to enjoy the daily life. Stay well and have good days ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the visit and the nice words :") you made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog, you made my day too.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to tell me something, feel free to do it right now...