I was thinking about posting this one yesterday, but I was so tired that I slept the whole day. The reason: allergic reaction to Aciclovir, a medicine mostly known to help with herpes simplex labialis. So I came back at home in Friday, feeling beaten like a dog. Five hours later I wake up with big red spots over my body, dry mouth and no way to breath.
My companions decided to take me to the ER centre. There after two hours and 15 minutes of waiting in the hall... don't remind me. I don't get it... they took me in and put me on transfusion system for another two hours. It was for the first time in my life.
At least now I am felling better. I have no taste in my mouth, but that didn't stopped me from eating this chocolate bar. Enjoy!
On this photo: An Extra Dark Swiss Chocolate, three rolls of Japanese Masking Tape, and a chocolate coloured envelope from Cromatico- CA.