Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday: Random Web Findings that made my day!

It was a lazy, lazy Sunday which I spent in front of the pc. I have a ton of new tasks to do and no desire to. So I took this weekend off for the sole purpose of relaxation. The creativity needs time to recuperate. My way is a hot shower, all day in bed, day-dreaming and surfing the web for cute, artistic and innovative findings. 

So here are some of them. I share them with you.

  • The site: http://weheartit.com/- where you can express your love for random stuff and share it with other people. Totally free. With a cute banner and logo.







Have a nice week!!!

The photos are not mine and belong to the correspondent links.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to tell me something, feel free to do it right now...