Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday or Day 17: First model and ideas for my project

Hello to all! 

Spain is great but I am really bisy with my first projest over here. It is really important to get it all right and nicely done. It consist of six residential buildings with common parts on a very interesting terrain in Palma de Mallorca, on Mallorca. I find that the island is really great and I will visit the site on 23/24 of October. Wish me luck cause I have some real nice ideas!


This is the paper model of the terrain Really small details and many hours of work to do it. Thanks to my colleage Vale for the help and the materials! Gracias, Vale! Otra vez!

3 comments:

  1. Стискам палци! Любопитно ми е после да видя крайния резултат :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Успех! ^^
    И няма да се измъкнеш без снимки, когато е готов! :-Р ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to tell me something, feel free to do it right now...